The entire process of managing a huge apartment complex becomes way more transparent through the use of an apartment management portal, and this is one of the main reasons why major complexes opt for it.
Members of the Managing Committee in an apartment will have extended versions of this apartment management portal, as they will have access to a few functions that normal users can’t do. Some of the things you can get done easily are:
- Users can be easily managed through this software, and new accounts can be created, old ones deleted and inactive ones can be deactivated through just the click of a button.
- The software will also allow you to upload resident details directly from a spreadsheet into the database, and accounts for new residents can be easily created this way.
- Multiple Roles: You can also provide a few residents special access to some tools and applications that are locked for use by the Managing Committee. Such special permits can be easily provided to specific residents.
- Staff Management: Clear cut roles can be created for the staff, thus assigning each person unique responsibilities.
- Complaints can now be easily posted in a forum and instantly addressed, through the help of an apartment management portal.
- Complaints can be customized for viewing only by members of the Managing Committee, or they can also be freely viewed by everyone.
- Updates through mail and messages will be available, and complaints will also escalate if unaddressed.
- You can easily book public spaces that are common among residents, such as the swimming pool, for your private party or other events.
- All residents will be provided calendars through which they will be able to specify the dates when they’ll be hosting or organizing random events, so that the schedule of others is not affected in any case.
- Certain facilities can also be booked through hard booking (through cash).
- Administrators can set up rates for using facilities beyond a point, and regulate the same using this software.
- Administrators can view overall utilization and history of past bookings towards the end of the month or year.
- All members – including owners and tenants can be reached by email and SMS
- Coupled with User Management which provides an upto date directory of all owners and tenants, association can be in constant touch with all members
- Set up automatic email/sms notifications upon updates to complaints, noticeboards, when new charges are posted, payments are realized etc.
- Communicate to a specific filtered set of users such as non-residing owners of a specific block, tenants across the complex etc.
- This feature enables all members to clearly know thier maintenance dues
- No longer do you have worry what the total due is even when you are not staying in the apartment complex and outside country.
- Not only you can know your dues, you can record the payments made by you to the association and inform the association that you have paid – no more hassle of missing communication
- In addition, you can maintain all the receipts of your payments online and access them from any where. No more need to maintain folders to file your receipts or depute someone in collect receipts in person.
These are just a few of the many processes that you can carry out with an apartment management portal.
ApnaComplex is an apartment managment software offering all the above and many more features. We are offering a 30-day no obligation free trial for every complex. Go ahead and register your complex and see how you can manage your complex more easily, efficiently, and effectively.