It’s that time of the year! For the next nine nights, most Apartment Complexes will be full of lights, colourful outfits and catchy beats that nobody can resist: it’s Navratri! Most people come out of their houses to participate in the Garba and Dandiya that’s held within the complex. Naturally, there are visitors from outside your immediate community who come to enjoy the festivities. So, during the Navratri festival, security measures need to be tightened in every housing society for internal safety.
Security Measures To Be Taken Before Navratri
Some common security measures need to be enforced during Navratri as a general resident movement with the housing society will be at an all-time high during this nine-day festival. A few security measures that can be taken up are:
- Prior to the commencement of the Navratri festival, a complete identity check of all guards should be conducted.
- A photograph of those working within the housing society should be recorded and kept handy.
- Record the entry of every visitor along with the name of the people they are visiting.
- Allow any visitor only after verifying with residents.
- Cars allowed inside the gate should be given a parking sticker to be displayed the whole time it is within the complex.
- Install CCTV cameras to monitor the entire complex thoroughly.
- The names of all the caterers, technicians and entertainers hired for the event should be recorded and their identity, verified.
This dance event commences in the night and continues till the wee hours of the morning, so it is all the more necessary to provide proper security during this festival. ApnaComplex can help you ease your security concerns. With products like Gatekeeper and Vehicle Sentry at your disposal, you can make security during this Navratri easy and efficient.