Have you ever thought about how you should place different objects at home as per Vastu? Do you know the direction, colour, and material of the cash locker and almirah for wealth and prosperity? Yes, it is very important to know the placement, colour, and material before placing any object or item. Here are some Guidelines for placing an Almirah (wardrobe) or Cash Locker that you must apply now:
- Do not use almirah made of stones or marbles. Always prefer wood or iron almirah in the bedroom.
- Almirah should be placed in Southwest direction so that it opens in North or East.
- Almirah should be in some subtle colours like cream or light colour shades.
- Make sure not to have any mirror on the Southwest almirah.
- Placement of Almirah has different impacts for different rooms and should be placed as per Vastu guidelines.
- For Bedroom Almirah-
- Place bedroom cabinet or almirah in Northeast or Southwest corner.
- Mirrors on almirah must be avoided especially if this almirah is placed in your bedroom.
- If there is a mirror on the bedroom almirah, make sure it is not facing the bed.
- Avoid dark coloured wardrobe or almirah in the bedroom. Use light-coloured almirah.
- For the bedroom, the almirah or wardrobe should open in east or south direction.
- For Cash Almirah-
- Make sure the cash almirah or locker is comprised of a single door.
- The placement of the cash almirah or locker should be such that it is facing the North. Since North is the direction of Kuber, so it is believed that Lord Kuber refills the cash.
- Do not place the cash almirah in Northeast, more expenses will be there and ultimately loss of cash.
Conclusion- There is no substitute for hard work, but if you follow these guidelines it helps to balance the energies in the surroundings and attract more positivity to your home.