ApnaComplex announces its latest innovation – ‘Vehicle Sentry’ – A RFID based Vehicle Movement Tracking System. Enhance Vehicle security in your Society today!
Vehicle Tracking of is one of the key responsibilities for security guards of every apartment. In addition, Vehicle Security itself is a very important issue for every society. With theft of vehicles increasing, it has become an imperative for societies to address this issue. How would one know whether their vehicle is safe and is still at the same place they left it? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to keep track of your vehicle’s movement whenever you are not using it?
Usual Process in most Housing Societies
- Vehicle owners are issued ‘parking lot’ stickers which are to be pasted on windshields
- Vehicles are usually authorized to enter a society after checking the sticker by the security gaurd
- No way to ‘de-activate’ a sticker once issued – leading to entry of unauthorized vehicles even after they left the society
- More often than not, security relies more on familiarity of the vehicle/resident than on sticker – leading to problems when security gaurds change
- No record of when a vehicle came in and when a vehicle left
We, at ApnaComplex, are proud to announce the launch of ‘Vehicle Sentry’ – a RFID based Vehicle Movement Tracking System that is fully integrated with the ApnaComplex’s cloud platform, to solve all these above issues and to reduce your worries.
What exactly is Vehicle Sentry?
Vehicle Sentry is an Vehicle Tracking System that is RFID based and fully integrated with ApnaComplex cloud. At a broad level, Vehicle Sentry includes RFID tags for all authorized vehicles and RFID readers, that are connected to ApnaComplex’s hardware (Sentry Controller) which in turn is connected to ApnaComplex cloud via internet.
This mix will ensure that your vehicle security is enhanced in your housing society. These readers are positioned at security gates to detect vehicles with authorized RFID tags and capture the movement. One of the most important features of Vehicle Sentry is that it automatically synchronizes vehicle-related, and other data of your society on the ApnaComplex portal. In addition, the resident also can receive an SMS regarding the movement of their vehicle, in and out of the society premises.
How does Vehicle Sentry, the Vehicle Tracking System work?
Authorized vehicles are first fitted with RFID tags. Next, RFID readers are installed at the gates, or entrances, and exits of the society campus. These Readers come with ApnaComplex’s own custom hardware called ‘Sentry Controller’ that acts as the gateway between ApnaComplex Cloud and the RFID Readers. Sentry Controller helps sync the vehicle entry, and exit information to the ApnaComplex cloud server in near real-time, and also keeps the reader in sync with tags issued for new vehicles and de-activated tag list.
Important features of Vehicle Sentry, RFID based Vehicle Tracking system –
- When a Vehicle with valid tag passes near the gate, the light/buzzer connected to Reader will buzz indicating the detection
- Can be configured to hoot for invalid tags
- Security can open / close gate accordingly instead of looking for inaccurate vehicle stickers
- Can be hooked up with a boom barrier for automatic entry/exit
- Vehicle Movement information will get automatically synced up with ApnaComplex portal
- Admins can check the vehicle movement records any time in the portal
- Data of any new tags issues or old tags deactivated will automatically updated the RFID reader (as long as internet connectivity is there)
How your society can benefit from Vehicle Sentry and why you need it right now –
- Increased security in your society: Vehicle sticker validation is old news since the movement of every vehicle entering and leaving the campus is now tracked, making it more secure. Unwanted intrusion is avoided with the use of Vehicle Sentry.
- Easy and quick recording and updating: All the data regarding your flats and vehicles are stored in one database only. Any other RFID solution you implement will force you to maintain separate databases of vehicles and flats, which in turn makes you update the same information at multiple places whenever there is a tenant moving in or out. Vehicle Sentry is an integrated solution to this concern and redundant efforts do not come into the picture.
- Cost Effective: Extra hardware is unneeded at places where the RFID reader gates are installed. All functionalities are driven from the ApnaComplex portal. Your estate manager can issue and deactivate tags and update the portal, all the while being in the estate office, and the data is synced with the RFID readers at the gate. In addition, you could just deploy the vehicle movement tracking with our boom barrier, making it very cost effective for housing society deployments.
The phrase ‘An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure‘ couldn’t be stressed upon anymore during the time of Benjamin Franklin than it could be in today’s age of deception. Vehicle Sentry is your best and most genuine bet.
How do I get Vehicle Sentry for my society?
To know more about Vehicle Sentry and to implement it in your society, kindly submit a sales request at Contact Us page and we will get back to you with the details.
This is yet another innovative approach by ApnaComplex to keep your mind free from worry, while providing you with the best services possible. Look forward to the greater safety of your vehicles in your society with Vehicle Sentry!