We have released an upgraded version of the “Complaint Box” module of ApnaComplex along with host of other enhancements.
Starting today our customers can experience the benfit of the new features. The key features of of this upgraded Complaint box are:
1. Administrators can now configure “complaint box administrators” for each category type of complaints. This will make it easier to assign owners for different aspects of managing the complex.
2. The “category owners” shall only see complaints related to the categories they own – the electrical guy no more need to even see the issues related to swimming pool. Of course, community adminsitrators can see all the complaints.
3. The category owners shall have the ability to reassign the complaint to a different category and/or to a different owner.
Complaint Re-opening and Rating
1. Closed complaints can now be re-opened by the originator or the administrator till specifed period of days after the complaint is closed. This has been the most requested feature till date and we are happy to satisfy the need now.
2. Residents can now provide feedback on the quality of the service provided on all closed complaints. Similar to the ratings of vendors in ApnaComplex’s Vendor Management module – the ratings will be on a scale of 1 (worst) to 7 (Best). Makes it very easy for managing committees to judge the real quaility of work. The ratings can be updated/changed till specified period of days after the complaint is closed.
3. The number of days a complaint can be re-opened or rated after its closure is configurable by the communtiy administrator.
1. Administrators can now configure if mails related to community complaints shall be sent to entire community or only to the administrators. This is again based on the need for some of our customers.
2. Formatting changes to bring in more readability to all the automated mails that get sent as a part of complaint tracking.
Searching & Sorting Enhancements:
A complaint box has never been so easy (and actually fun) to search and sort. Users and Administrators can practically search on every possible data element and sort on every element to easily find and manage the complaints and it is blazing fast.
Now that you have a fully loaded complaint box, is your facilities manager geared up to close all the complaints?