Its been almost one year since we showcased ApnaComplex
in the NASSCOM Product Launchpad
as one of the top 10 start ups in 2010. How time just flew!
NASSCOM Product Conclave 2011 is a few days away, we thought its a good time to reflect back on our journey since the last Product Conclave. Our biggest achievement since then – we firmly established ourselves in the market as a very comprehensive and value-for-money software for every gated community.
In the past one year, we had many “firsts” to our name and have consistently raised the bar for Apartment Management and Accounting Software with features like:
For those who are statistically inclined, following are few metrics for us in last 1 year:
- We have made 45 releases – thats almost one release every week – we are always hungry to add new capabilities 🙂
- We have done at least 12 major upgrades – all made available at no extra cost to our customers!
- We have doubled our server infrastructure 4 times
- Got covered in YourStory.in, BizExchange, RealEstate Times, Aaj ka Anand, Accommodation Times, Sakal
We also had loads of fun when we distributed Holi Posters, conducted the Drawing Contest for Children of ApnaComplex customers, sponsored and participated in the flagship ApnaComplex – TPL Cricket Tournament along with Treamis World School for gated communities in Bangalore.
All of this ofcourse was not possible with out support from our customers – all of them supported us superbly by constantly giving feedback, shaping up requirements for new features, helping us with beta testing, providing references – what not – they have been with us in every step we took.
Some of them gave us fantastic moments that made us extremely happy and proud like – “Going ‘live’ with their portal with all accounting data in less than a week after they signed up for the 30-day trial”, “Attaching expense voucher generated by the software along with the payment to us!! We take a moment to THANK each one of our customers and users. A few of our customers truly deserve very special mention – for they not only made us sit on the edge and pushed us to deliver, but also backed us to hilt:
- Mr. Ravichandran and Mr. Ram Bhagawat of Citilights Liberty,
- Mr. R V Ashok of Appaswamy Orchards,
- Mr. Balasubramaniam and Mr. Kannan Viswanathan of Sobha Azalea and Althea,
- Mr. P V R Prasad of Aparna Sarovar,
- Mr. Ganesh Raja of Ittina Abby,
- Mr. Amish Shah of SJR Spencer,
- Mr. Praveen of Ferns Habitat,
- Mr. Vivek Baliga of Purva Panorama,
- Mr. Pradeep Parmar of Lotus CHS,
- Mr. Sivaram of Dream Meadows,
- Mr. Hafiz Abraham of Abad Aquarius
We are truly fortunate to have such customers! We also thank various partners – Citizen Matters, Chennai Online and others who were there with us through out.
As we experience the next wave of growth – we make a promise to ourselves that we will continue to build new features and support our customers that will make community living a pleasure!