Continuing to raise the bar in Society Management, ApnaComplex added a new module to track rental or tenant leases for flats in an apartment complex.
One of the biggest pain for all societies is to keep the database of tenants up to date. More often than not all past tenants will continue to be part of the community’s member database even after several months after the tenant as left the complex.
With the new module “Tenant Leases”:
- Administrators can maintain leases of all flats along with their start and end dates
- Members of a flat that has lease details updated in ApnaComplex, shall be notified a week ahead of time regarding the lease expiry
- Once the lease end date is over, ApnaComplex automatically inactivates the tenants and sends an email indicating the same to owners and tenants. ApnaComplex also marks the lease as Inactive
- Administrators can cancel the lease, extend the lease dates at any time
- Lease History shall be maintained and viewed along with the flat details at any time
- Tenant requests cannot be approved, tenants cannot be added unless there is a active lease for that unit
What are you waiting for? Explore it at Complex->Tenant Leases and reduce your work right away!
Want to ease your (or your secretary’s) burden? – Get on to ApnaComplex – Today!
ApnaComplex is India’s most comprehensive web based housing society accounting, management and communication software. It is designed to make the life of residents and owners way lot better by bringing in more transparency and accountability in managing a housing society. Check out the features of ApnaComplex and sign up your society today to get the benefits! We offer a free 30-day trial as well so that you can try before you buy!