ApnaComplex’s Complaint management: Know how to log, monitor, and update a complaint!
Complaint Management/Helpdesk is one of the primary and strongest modules of ApnaComplex. It has helped thousands of societies streamline their complaint process and minimise grievances significantly.
When you tap into this module’s full potential, no matter how big or small a society is, managing complaints is going to be a cakewalk.
In this blog, we explain how residents can easily register complaints using various methods and how the management can resolve and close these complaints in a few steps, all by using the ApnaComplex app.
Logging a complaint
Logging/raising a complaint is quite easy using the ApnaComplex app and it can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
– Open the ApnaComplex app. Under ‘Quick Actions’, you will find ‘Complaint’. Click on it.
– Once the ‘Complaints’ page opens, click on the ‘+’ button that will be on the right bottom of the screen.
– Here, under ‘My Complaint’ you can describe your complaint and if you have a picture of your complaint, upload it under ‘Add Photo’.
– Under ‘Category & Type’, select the category such as electrical, common areas, plumbing, etc, and click ‘Done’. Also, select the complaint type – personal or community.
– Under ‘Urgency’, enable ‘Is this urgent?’ if you want the complaint to be immediately resolved.
– Click ‘Post Now’ to successfully raise a complaint.
The ‘Complaints’ page can also be accessed by clicking the ‘+’ button that will be on the right bottom of the ApnaComplex app’s home screen. You will be taken to the ‘Actions’ page, and under ‘Helpdesk’, click on ‘Raise a Complaint’. The rest of the procedures remain the same.
Logging a complaint using QR code
Raising a complaint by scanning QR codes applies to a society’s assets and equipment, and this feature is unique to ApnaComplex. Follow the below steps to successfully perform this particular action.
– Open the ApnaComplex app and click the ‘+’ button that will be in the bottom right of the screen.
– The ‘Actions’ page will open and under ‘Helpdesk’, you will see ‘Scan QR Code’. Click to scan and register a complaint against an asset.
When you scan a QR code, the admin will be notified of the complaint and the relevant maintenance staff will receive the complaint. This is the easiest way to raise a complaint against an asset, and this way, the response time is also quicker.
Monitoring a complaint
If you are unsure whether your complaint is resolved or not, follow the below steps to monitor your complaint.
– On the ApnaComplex app, click on ‘Complaint’ which will be under ‘Quick Actions’. Over here, you can view the open complaints.
– If your complaint is resolved and still open on the app, open the complaint and click ‘close’ to close it.
Updating and closing a complaint as admin
If you are an admin and want to close a complaint, follow the below steps.
– Open the ApnaComplex app and click on the ‘Admin icon’ that will be on the top right of the screen.
– You will be taken to the ‘Admin’ page. Over there, click on the ‘Complaint Box’ to open the ‘Admin Complaint Box’. Here, you will be able to see all the open complaints and their escalation level. Click on ‘CLOSE COMPLAINT’ which will be in the centre bottom of the screen to close the complaint.
ApnaComplex offers one of the most comprehensive and robust complaint management systems. The app is intuitive and the actions are completely automated so that even a novice or any senior committee member who has no prior experience using technically sound apps can quickly learn it and simplify operations.
Not just Complaint Management, ApnaComplex also offers the best solutions for communications within the society, accounting, facility & asset management solutions and more which are tailor made for each society. It is noteworthy that ApnaComplex has recently won the BEST ERP SOLUTION for gated community and society management at the PropTech Realty+ Awards.
To know how you can deploy ApnaComplex and automate your society’s operations, visit apnacomplex.com.